Quicksilver AppleScripts
AppleScripts can be run from within Quicksilver, and are useful when creating triggers. This page contains a list of useful AppleScripts that users have created in the past.
 Pane 1 AppleScripts
These Applescripts are selected in Quicksilver's first pane and used with the 'Run' action. You can browse to the Applescript as you would with any normal file, or add it to your Catalog.
 Pane 2 (Action) AppleScripts
Action Applescripts are actions you can select in Quicksilver's second pane for certain first pane types (the script determines what types).
To install a scripts, save it in ~/Library/Application Support/Quicksilver/Actions/MyActionName.scpt where MyActionName is the name the action will have in the second pane. Then relaunch Quicksilver. ~ is your Home folder. Create the Actions folder if it doesn't exist.
See the AppleScript Actions page for information on writing your own actions.
 Text Action AppleScripts
- Send emails directly from Quicksilver using Sparrow.
- Send tweets directly from Quicksilver using SuperTweet and twitter.
- Encode/Decode URL
- Convert between encoded and unencoded URLs (%20 <=> space, %26 <=> & ,etc).
 File Action AppleScripts
- Dropbox public link
- Gets the Dropbox public link URLs for files in your Dropbox Public folder.
- Paste file path
- of the file in the first pane.
- Shorten URL
- Makes a short link from a URL in the first pane (and optionally on the clipboard). Multiple versions posted.
- Combine PDFs
- Combines pages from multiple PDFs into a single document.
- Select File In Dialog
- Allows you to use Quicksilver to select a file in an Open/Save dialog box
 Three-Pane AppleScripts
- Run command in shell with arguments
- Runs a text command entered in the first pane using the file or text arguments entered in the third pane.
 Probably-Obsolete Actions
- Quick Look
- for multiple files in the same Finder folder (obsoleted by native QuickLook support in QS)
- Quick Quick Look
- for multiple files in different Finder folders, although the mouse is needed to navigate the Quick Look window
 Write your own
To learn how to write your own AppleScript Actions for Quicksilver, see AppleScript Actions.
For convenience, you can start using one of the AppleScript Action templates.
 Application AppleScripts
These should be saved as 'Application' in AppleScript Editor's Save As… window, and run from the first pane using the 'Open' action.
Color Picker (AppleScript) - displays the color picker from any app