From Quicksilver Wiki
- Adds a new preset to the Catalog that imports bookmarks from Firefox, Mozilla, and Netscape
Getting the plugin to work with Firefox 3+
- Open about:config in Firefox Location bar
- Search for "browser.bookmarks.autoExportHTML"
- Double click it to enable it (Or right click it and hit toggle)
- Restart Firefox & Quicksilver...
Enabling "browser.bookmarks.autoExportHTML" makes Firefox export it's bookmarks from its SQLite database to a bookmarks.html file. At the moment, it is currently not possible to do the same for History