Image Manipulation Actions
From Quicksilver Wiki
Allows the scaling of images from within Quicksilver.
Use the "scale image" action and give it text in the form:
- "SCALE_INFO [as FORMAT_INFO]"
- SCALE_INFO: "[fit] WIDTH [x HEIGHT]"
- FORMAT_INFO: "JPG/PNG/GIF/TIFF [low/med*/hi*] [prog(ressive)] [inter(laced)]"
- "fit 640x480 as jpg high progressive" - creates an image that will fit within a 640x480 rectangle
- "50% as interlaced png" - creates a png with dimensions half of the original"
- "x72 as gif" - makes a gif 72 pixels tall, with width to maintain the proportions
Addressed comprehensively on page 110 of Howard Melman's Manual.